New Jersey State AFL-CIO President Charles Wowkanech will join U.S. Rep. Donald Norcross, D-1st District, and New Jersey Labor Commissioner Robert Asaro-Angelo on Thursday morning, April 2, 2020, at 11:30 a.m., to discuss the $2.2 trillion federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, and especially the impact its expanded unemployment benefits will have on Garden State working families.
- Facebook Live discussion of CARES Act’s impact on New Jersey
- Thursday, April 2, 2020 – 11:30 a.m.
- New Jersey State AFL-CIO President Charles Wowkanech
- U.S. Rep. Donald Norcross
- New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development Commissioner Robert Asaro-Angelo