Resources for New Jerseyans
COVID Vaccine in New Jersey
Register for the Vaccine
Shots Will Not Cost You
- If you are covered by a private health plan (whether obtained directly through the individual market or through your employer): All group and individual comprehensive health insurance plans must provide coverage for COVID-19 immunization and its administration. During the federal public health emergency, these plans must provide this coverage without cost sharing, regardless of whether the provider is in or out of network. For more information, please contact your insurance provider or visit https://www.nj.gov/dobi/bulletins/blt21_01.pdf.
- If you are covered by Medicare Part B: The vaccine and the administration of that vaccine will be covered without coinsurance or deductible.
- If you are covered by a Medicare Advantage Plan: Beneficiary copayment, coinsurance and deductible are waived for COVID-19 vaccine and its administration for calendar years 2020 and 2021.
- If you are covered by SHBP or SEHBP: The vaccine and the administration of that vaccine will be covered without coinsurance or deductible for in or out of network providers.
- If you are covered by NJ FamilyCare (Medicaid or CHIP): The vaccine and the administration of that vaccine will be covered without copays for in or out of network providers.
- If you are uninsured: health care providers that participate in the Center for Disease Control (CDC) COVID-19 Vaccination Program must agree to administer a COVID-19 immunization regardless of an individual’s ability to pay or health insurance coverage status, and may not seek reimbursement from the immunization recipient. For information on sites that are providing the vaccine, please visit: https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/healthcare-worker-covid-19-vaccine-locations. This site will be updated as more locations are added.
New Jersey Worker Benefits Links
New Jersey General Information Links
New Jersey Health Care, Mental Health and Disease Prevention Links
New Jersey Schools and Education
New Jersey and U.S. Resources for Veterans
New Jersey and National Guidelines for Employers